Brief description :
Primordial Himalayan Sea Salt 200 mio years
The Himalayan foothills in Pakistan (Salt Range)
- 100% natural
- pH slightly basic (pH 7.2)
- contains all natural minerals
- mild and delicate flavor
Examined for ingredients in Germany according to food laws:
97.5% NaCl, 0.06% Ca, <0.05% Mg, 0.07% SO4, 0.1 mg of iodine, 2.38 ppm of zinc, 3500 mg potassium moisture: 0.04%
Lotus crystal salt is mined from one of the foothills of the Himalayas.
Lotus crystal salt is 100% natural and does not contain additives, is unrefined and free from environmental pollution, because it developed from the primordial ocean 200 million years ago.
Mined traditionally and without child labor!
The fine Lotus crystal salt is a dextrorotatory and basic forming salt.
We guarantee for our primordial Himalayan sea salt:
- It originates from Pakistan (Salt Range)
- The pH level is slightly basic (pH 7.2)
- It is completely natural
- It contains all natural minerals
- It is very mild and delicate in flavor
- It is examined in Germany according to food laws
Ingredients: 97.5% NaCl, 0.06% Ca, <0.05% Mg, 0.07% SO4, 0.1 mg of iodine, 2.38 ppm of zinc, 3500 mg potassium moisture: 0.04%
Origin: Salt Range, Pakistan
Suitable for everyday meals and should be part of every kitchen.