Brief description :
Drinking water carefree at last. Whether pure or for fizz, whether coffee or tea.
The NATURA PLUS® filter carafe made of glass unfolds the full aroma of your drinks every day.
With the best filter performance in its class, this filter carafe is ideal for 1-2 people.
Best drinking water thanks to Lotus Vita PiVitalis® filter technology
The NATURA PLUS® glass filter jug radiates lifestyle, charm and a sense of well-being thanks to the natural materials bamboo and stainless steel. With its lovely design, fast filtering time and fine result, this water filter convinces all along the line!
- noble design with sustainable materials
- best pollutant reduction in its class
- very nice, soft taste
- safety from contaminants in drinking water
- protection against calcification
- NATURA PLUS® filters across three chambers with activated carbon and ion exchangers
- fast filtration in 5 minutes per litre
- bpa- and bps-free, TÜV SÜD tested and food-safe
- filter jug with 30 cm height and about 13 cm diameter
- 8 litres of delicious drinking water daily for 0,43€.
The PiVitalis® filter technology, exclusively developed by Lotus Vita, makes your water tasty and protects your household appliances such as coffee machines and kettles. It also efficiently filters out heavy metals such as lead and copper that can be found in household plumbing. The combination of glass, bamboo and stainless steel makes this filter jug particularly robust and environmentally friendly. The lid made of bamboo wood is optimally protected from moisture and humidity by the resistant stainless steel.
For whom is the NATURA PLUS® 1.4L glass filter jug with bamboo lid suitable?
This filter jug made of glass is suitable for people who value sophisticated design with natural materials and at the same time want a reliable and pollutant-reduced treatment of their drinking water. With an average of 1.4L of filter water, this filter jug is well suited for one to two people.
The right replacement filter for the NATURA PLUS® 1.4L glass filter jug with bamboo lid
Depending on the use and water quality at your location, we recommend replacing the NATURA PLUS® filter cartridge approximately every 2 months. This is based on a daily consumption of about 8 litres of filtered drinking water. This filter cartridge is used in all other Lotus Vita filter jugs. For water with a particularly high lime content, we recommend the use of additional lime filter pads.
Lotus Vita NATURA PLUS filter cartridge water filter technology:
The new Lotus NATURA PLUS® filter cartridge filters through 3 separate filter layers and thus "transforms" the drinking water. Unwanted substances are reduced and filtered out:
- Chlorine 99.9%
- Metals e.g.
- lead 99.9%
- Copper 93 to 99.9
- uranium 99.9%
- Pesticides e.g. lindane 99.9
- Atrazine 99.9
- Bentazone 99.9%
- Trihalogens 99.23
Further information and technical data:
- Height: approx. 30 cm
- Diameter: approx. 13 cm
- Width of handle outlet: 20 cm
- Glass vessel total 3 litres
- with filter installed:
- Filling vessel: 0.97 litres
- Filter water supply 1.4 litres
- Filter time 5 min/L
- Filter cartridge NATURA PLUS®: every 2 months or up to 500 litres max. (e.g. at 8 litres daily)
- Lime filter pad: 2 weeks to 2 months depending on water quality and filter quantity
- Approx. 0.43 euros per day and about 13 euros per month.
Save the environment and your back, switch from bottled water to drinking water filters today. Tea, coffee, all foods taste better, cut flowers last longer, your pets will prefer the Lotus water to "normal tap water". According to a life cycle assessment study by the ESU Services Institute, buying 1 litre of bottled water pollutes the environment 90 to 1000 times more than 1 litre of tap water!
- 2 Kg (incl. packaging)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x glass filter jug NATURA PLUS® 1,4L
- 1x NATURA PLUS® filter cartridge
- 2x limescale filter pad